I want to know about the status of an order I have placed
- How do I view the status of my order?
- How do I track the location of my order?
- Why hasn't my package arrived yet?
You may check the status of your most recent orders by visiting our Order Tracking page. This is the easiest and fastest way to get current information regarding your orders. Please note: order information may not appear in your order history on us.myflavia.com for up to 1 hour.
When you click on Order Tracking, you will be prompted to sign in with your e-mail address and password. The Order History page
will provide you with detailed information about your current and past orders.
Most orders follow this sequence:
- Submitted and processing: Your order has been submitted and the information you entered during checkout is being processed.
- Item(s) located in stock: The items that you selected and submitted with your order are available and have been located in our warehouse.
- Shipped on: 00/00/0000: The items have shipped from our warehouse to the indicated shipping destination.
After your order is shipped, your tracking number will be displayed if the carrier offers order tracking. You can click on the tracking number to view the delivery status of your order (a shipping company may not have the ability to track a number for up to 48 hours).
All questions regarding the status of a package with a tracking number should be directed to the shipping company (Fed Ex or U.S. Postal Service). To contact the shipping company, simply click on the tracking number. You will then be redirected to their website where more information is available.
At our warehouse, tracking numbers are assigned, when applicable, to packages immediately and generally appear on our website along with your order information. However, it may take up to 48 hours before the package is checked into the carrier's tracking system. Even though your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may not be able to provide any information about your package for up to 48 hours.
Orders placed on us.myflavia.com may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Tracking availability may vary depending on the type of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during Checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your item(s).
Occasionally, orders are delivered via a carrier that does not offer the ability to track a package. In these rare instances, your Order History on us.myflavia.com will not offer tracking information but will still offer order status and other details. To learn the difference between tracking information and order status, please read the information provided below.
Finding Your Order Status
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your e-mail. You are required to enter an e-mail address during Checkout, so that you may receive e-mails regarding the status of your order.
- Visit the website. You may sign in at us.myflavia.com for your Order History at any time. Information about your open orders, tracking, and past orders is available.
- Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail.
All questions regarding the status of a package with a tracking number should be directed to the shipping company (Fed Ex or U.S. Postal Service). To contact the shipping company, simply click on the tracking number. You will then be redirected to their website where contact information is available.
For more information about Tracking Your Order, click here.
Delivery time of purchased items depends on your location and designated shipping method.
- Items are only shipped during regular business days, which are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. If you receive an e-mail notifying you that your items have been shipped during a weekend or federal holiday, they will not actually be shipped until the following business day.
- Make note of the Availability of your items.
This tells you when we expect to ship your item from our warehouse. Once your items have left our warehouse, the shipping method you select during Checkout will determine when your order will arrive. (For example, if your items take 1-2 business days to leave our warehouse and you select "Overnight" shipping, it may actually take 2-3 business days for your order to arrive.) For more information about Item Availability, click here.
- We place an extremely high value on customer security and privacy. For related reasons, most items take a minimum of 1 to 2 days to leave our warehouse, before beginning the shipping process.
For more information about Delivery of Your Items, click here.